Marine & Recreation

You are the captain of your destiny.

Whether you own a boat or any other recreational vehicle, one thing is certain, you’ve worked hard to get it. We’ll recommend the best coverage for your budget to insure your boat, motorcycle, ATV or your RV.

A customized policy just you

With our advisors’ years of experience and specialization in all things insurance, we will add a personal touch to the customization of a policy to ensure you are well protected.


Whether you own a small or really big boat, it is important that you get the right insurance coverage to protect this vauable asset.

  • Liability
  • Hull and Machinery
  • Tenders
  • Outboard motors
  • Trailers


If you own a recereational vehicle or trailer, you will want to ensure it is well protected with the right insurance coverage.  Here are a few common products that should be insured.

  • Motor Homes
  • Recreational Trailers
  • Motorcycles
  • All Terrain Vehicles (ATV)
  • Collector Cars

Enhance Coverages – explained

If you need an explanation, we sort through the jargon and provide you with a brief description of these common Enhanced features.

  1. Road Side Assistance

    Just like your Car, road side assistance get be a valuable coverage for your marine or recreational vehicle.  Adding this coverage will provide reimbursement for emergency related expenses while using the vehicle.

  2. Claims Forgiveness

    With Claims Forgiveness your premium / insurance rates won’t increase after your first claim.  It functions as a “free pass” on your first policy claim.

The Bauld Process

When you engage the Bauld Team for your insurance needs, you will appreciate our advisors depth of insurance knowledge and their hands on personal approach.

Followup FAQ area

  1. Can I leave my boat in the water all year round?

    Most insurers require you to remove you boat from the water by November and keep it out until the end of March. However this can vary from insurer to insurer. Some companies will allow you to keep your boat in the water as long as it has a bubbler system installed. Our Bauld Advisors will help you ensure you have the right coverages for your unique situation.

  2. Can I add my Recreational Trailer to my home policy?

    Most insurers will allow trailers to be added to a homeowner’s policy. However, that coverage can be limited.

    A standalone trailer insurance policy can be set up with a broader range of unique coverages, such as offering replacement cost and emergency roadside assistance. In addition, a claim on this policy won’t affect the rates on your home policy.

Have Fun & Be Protected

Your boat or recreational vehicle is meant to be fun – the right insurance will give you added peace of mind.  Find out how the Bauld Team can help ensure you have the best policy and coverages for you.